Nordic Lamp Casting

Progress! Well between being sick and lots of other work to do this project has taken an eternity but I finally got a cast of the dragon for the #nord Street lamp done! This was honestly my worst mold ever and I’m shocked that my first pull produced something usable. Creating a decent mold in 5 minute intervals just leads to forgetting things all along the way, thankfully duct tape saves the day when you forget to add registration keys on half the mold! Smh, lol. Oh well, hacking again for the win!

I used #smoothon products as usual, rebound 40 to brush on and she’ll shock for the outside. I’d recommend Plasti-paste over she’ll shock if your doing something similar, it’s a bit better at this kind of application. #moldmaking #casting #totalhackjob.

Image